So we finally got a snow day! Every time the weather changes, the girls start to look out the windows and watch as they wait for snow. We had a tease a couple of weeks ago, but then we got some pretty good stuff! They were so excited! We played in it for an hour or so and had a blast. We were soaking wet by the time we decided to go inside.
I got some pretty good shots considering I took them really quick before the the snowball fights began. Such a great day. We went inside to a warm fire and some awesome PW beef stew I had made the day before. Making those memories.......
This little girl here, well, she has my heart. I don't know what I will do when she loses those baby cheeks. I guess I'll look at this photo and cry ;0)
Oh what a good time they had. They are so blessed to have this man as their daddy!
This is my Bella Grace. My rootin tootin cowgirl princess (tha's what daddy calls her). I think she looks just beautiful even with that snot running down her face.
I guess Bella was enjoying some snow. Oh well!
Wasn't going to put these pictures on here b/c of the lack of makeup, but too precious not to share! They are my pride and joy!
I can really see how much we have aged in this photo. It is crazy to look back at photos of when we first met and compare them to this one. Life sure put some lines on our faces. At least you can tell that most of ours are from squinting when we laugh and smile. Growing old is a great thing when you are doing it with the one you love!
No comments:
Post a Comment