This blog is about my life as very proud mommy of two very unique, funny and beautiful little girls, and a very sweet little baby boy! Bella Grace is 5 and Lyla Eden is 4. Jonathan Wyatt is brand new! Our guy is Jonathan, and he is the BEST dad a kid could EVER ask for. It is a very busy time in our lives but the laughter and precious moments are worth it all! So here are all the little moments that I love to tell about in a blog for all of you to read!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bella's 4th Birthday

Oh my! Can it be that my little girl is 4 already?!?! Yes, she is! I am in denial but she has grown so much and looks/acts more and more like a little lady each day! It seems like yesterday, that sweet little bundle of joy was placed on my chest right over my heart, where she'd remain the rest of her life. I will never forget that moment! I spent the next months just holding her and admiring her beauty. I was in awe of how amazing God was to place this miracle in my life and felt so blessed by her. With every smile, coo and sweet cry my heart grew bigger and bigger. She was such a sweet and perfect happy baby! My life was complete the day I discovered the greatest love possible here on this earth. Nothing else compares!









This year Bella wanted a Strawberry Shortcake Birthday party! I was so excited and had so many cute ideas for her party! If you know me, you know I LOVE party planning and organizing! Just so happened that our newest little one wasn't on board with all the work that goes into all that planning. So we put a small party together and just had a few friends over to our house since it was August and hotter than Hates. She was so super excited to have her own birthday party and was glad she didn't have to share her special day with Lyla. Funny how much they change in a year. Last year they both wanted to have a party together and didn't mind one bit. Now they want their own everything... We are in trouble!

Here's the pretty little birthday girl on her big day!





Happy little girl with all of her friends and new toys! What could make a 4 year old happier?
Bella and her little buddy Avery. They are growing so fast!
Me and my princess on her actual day!


Bella Grace, you are my sunshine! As I've told you since you were born, your smile wakes the sun up each day! You bring us so much joy! We are so very proud of you and are so blessed to get to be your mommy and daddy! Happy Birthday sweet girl! Now quit growing so fast :(

No comments:

Post a Comment